[mdlug] Meeting Topic for January?

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Dec 25 09:36:56 EST 2017

Did anyone have a meeting topic?  Bob, did we have anyone scheduled?

January 13th. Around Noon.

Monthly Meetings
Second Saturdays
MDLUG meets monthly at 12:00 pm to around 3:00 pm on the Second Saturday. Each meeting usually begins with MDLUG business and/or an open discussion. The formal presentation starts at 1:00 pm. After the meeting, some of us usually go to a local restaurant.

We are now meeting at the Caroline Kennedy Library in Dearborn Heights. Take any of the small streets within a block or two NorthWest of Telegraph and Ford and look for the group of buildings. The library is at the NorthWest corner of George and Fenton.

Parking is available on the West side of the building. There are several meeting rooms, so ask at the front desk if you cannot find us.

Caroline Kennedy Library
24590 George St.
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 791-3800