[mdlug] Computer clubs and confusion science fiction convention January 18-21 Novi

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Dec 23 20:06:22 EST 2017

http://2018.confusionsf.org/

I mention this since I know a lot of us are also interested in science and science fiction.

The Confusion science fiction convention is coming up mid-January.

I see they have a big notice that they are short on room parties.

Would anyone be interested in a room party for geeks?  Maybe we could bring in some Raspberry PIs, drones. computers . . .

They have a science track - does anyone have some suggestions on how our clubs could contribute?
I think computer topics are welcome.