[mdlug] Next MDLUG Meeting: Offensive Security and Countermeasure - Kali Linux

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Sep 3 20:16:16 EDT 2016

MDLUG Computer Club

Next Meeting
September 10, 2016
Offensive Security and Countermeasure

Tony Bemus will explain what an IT security professional has to look at and how to keep networks safe. He will demonstrate some hacks with Kali Linux and what countermeasures to prevent the attack.

We will have plenty of time for discussion on all things open source. If you have questions about Linux, bring your questions (and perhaps your computer) to this meeting!

http://mdlug.org/

Monthly Meetings
Second Saturdays
MDLUG meets monthly at 12:00 pm to around 3:00 pm on the Second Saturday. Each meeting usually begins with MDLUG business and/or an open discussion. The formal presentation starts at 1:00 pm. After the meeting, some of us usually go to a local restaurant.

We are now meeting at the Caroline Kennedy Library in Dearborn Heights. Take any of the small streets within a block or two NorthWest of Telegraph and Ford and look for the group of buildings. The library is at the NorthWest corner of George and Fenton.

Parking is available on the East side of the building. There are several meeting rooms, so ask at the front desk if you cannot find us.

Caroline Kennedy Library
24590 George St.
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 791-3800