[mdlug] [Discuss] Suggestions Wanted - Open Source Backup for VMwa re

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:04:06 EDT 2016

It has its limits; you don't get lvm snapshots that way, you don't get in-
memory application data flushed to disk, etc. But in my case, it's really
limited hardware, and if you wanted to, you could script it if you had lvm or
btrfs going. My scenario is such that I can live with partially-written files
and other state changes that can happen as a consequence of not having
filesystem snapshots available.

--
:wq