[mdlug] USB bootable

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Wed Mar 9 06:30:22 EST 2016

I use an application called MultiSystem.
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/multiboot-create-a-multiboot-usb-from-linux/
this will create a bootable usb drive for multiple systems that you can
choose from a grub menu.  and you can add and remove OSs independent of
each other.  I have one setup with about 10 boot OSs.  Linux Mint,
Parted Magic, Kali Linux, AVG rescue, UBCD, Win7 install, Spinrite...
and so on.

I like it for the versatility that if one Knoppix doesn't have the tool
you need then you can reboot into another.
--
Tony Bemus <tony at bemushosting.com>
Bemus Hosting