[mdlug] Domination Game for Linux

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at dynatrace.com
Wed Jul 27 15:54:49 EDT 2016

 > From: ricky

>P.P.S.  I got a PC version of Risk and Wine can run it!!!  However, it
> takes total control of the monitor screen and when I exit Risk my
> Ubuntu MATE screen is F* Upped and I do a reboot to get a usable
> Ubuntu MATE desktop.

 You could wrap the executable in a script that calls xrandr to reset the screen resolution and such. I used to do that for a couple of games that caused screen problems. Make a script that runs the game, and then once the game exits, calls something like:

 xrandr --output HDMI1 --mode 1920x1080

or even just:

xrandr --output HDMI1 --mode auto

to set the default.