[mdlug] Domination Game for Linux

ricky rstaff at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 27 15:13:58 EDT 2016

Anyone successfully got the Domination Game working on a Linux PC?
I have downloaded two versions from SourceForge.net.
When I have done a "java -jar " I get the following:
java -jar Domination_install_1.1.1.6.jar
Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile Domination_install_1.1.1.6.jar
and ...
java -jar Domination_install_1.1.1.4.jar
Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile Domination_install_1.1.1.4.jar
I was thinking an earlier version might work, oops, I was wrong.
I am still a single PC Linux user, but once a year boot into Windows 7
to do taxes. ;)
Thanks,
Rick S.
P.S.  Domination is supposed to be a clone of the Risk board game.
P.P.S.  I got a PC version of Risk and Wine can run it!!!  However, it
takes total control of the monitor screen and when I exit Risk my Ubuntu
MATE screen is F* Upped and I do a reboot to get a usable Ubuntu MATE
desktop.