[mdlug] Star Trek Movie Friday July22

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sun Jul 17 09:40:27 EDT 2016

Does anyone want to go to the new Star Trek Beyond movie next weekend? I know many of us are fans. We have a lot of options for locations, times dates.  Would Saturday or Sunday be better? Please let me know. Just a few of the many options (subject to change): AMC Star Fairlane Friday July 22:IMAX 3D 4:30PM 7:30PM 10:30PM3D (not IMAX) 5:30PMStandard 8:30PM The new theater Cinemark Southland MallReal 3D 5:35PMReal 3D Cinemark XD 10:35PMDigital 8:55PM 11:45PM We could also meet to eat either before or after.