[mdlug] Evolution will not download mail any longer

Jim Fulner jim.fulner at member.fsf.org
Wed Jan 20 04:27:22 EST 2016

Hey guys,

After my most recent dist-upgrade it seems that Evolution isn't
downloading any of my mail.

When I launch I see a pop-up showing all 5 of my addresses each showing

Scanning folders in 'IMAP server server.address'

and it will sit there for hours. I double checked the proxy settings and
ensured it was set to use system defaults, it was. On general principles
I tried setting it to direct connection (I don't use a proxy at home)
and still no bananas.

I have tried a few different Internet search terms all to no avail.

Any recommendations?

Jim Fulner
The DetroitLibertyPenguin
Promoting Free Minds, Free Markets and Free Software
and whenever possible Free Beer
"For as long as one of your brothers is not free, none of you are free"
248-765-7458 (cell)