[mdlug] How to suppress these warnings?

David Wood dwood169 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:49:52 EST 2016

My first option would be replace the drive.  That will stop the warnings :)
You may be able to disable the smart features of the disk in the bios.  It
will depend on your bios and Im not sure if its a per disk option.

Another idea that I just saw from the man page of smartctl is a command
similar to this:
smartctl --smart=off /dev/sdb