[mdlug] RHEL certification training

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Thu Feb 11 17:05:00 EST 2016

I was surprised to find Red Hat certification training
available online for $49.  It's part of a bundle that
includes RHCSA, RHCE, CCNA, CompTIA A plus, CompTIA
Network +, and Cisco IP Networks.  In effect you buy a
voucher from The Next Web which can be redeemed at
Simplilearn.

The materials are online and are available for 365 days.
In a few hours time I'm about a quarter of the way through
the RHCSA material.  My only complaint is that they use
RHEL 6 instead of 7.  Otherwise this is pretty good.

If you're interested in find good deals on training,
check https://deals.thenextweb.com.  This particular
bundle will only be available for a few more days.