[mdlug] Convert Windows 10 USB Stick to iso

Brian Brodsky brianbrodsky at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 5 18:00:02 EST 2016

Gregory,

These are the commands that seemed to work. I can boot from the iso, but
have not actually attempted the install yet.

[brian at brian-arch-desktop ~]$ cd /run/media/brian/WINDOWS10/
[brian at brian-arch-desktop WINDOWS10]$ genisoimage -b boot/etfsboot.com
-no-emul-boot -hide boot.bin -hide boot.catalog -V "WINDOWS10" -udf -J
-r -o ~/Downloads/windows10.iso .

Thank you,

Brian