[mdlug] Convert Windows 10 USB Stick to iso

Ron Blanchett muteid10t at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:03:59 EST 2016

VirtualBox will boot from USB even though it does not have a boot option
for it.
You have to attach the USB drive to the VM and VBox will see it as a normal
drive and allow you to boot.

-Ron

"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from
within what you are trying to defend from without." -- President Dwight
Eisenhower

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."
-- President Abraham Lincoln