[mdlug] Fw: [Discuss] expanding Europe's Linux Presentation Day to the US

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Dec 9 16:54:09 EST 2016

My thought is get a bunch of people there and invite the media to
write about the turnout. If the media declines to come and you get a
good turnout, then the media's failure to recognize becomes the story,
which you perhaps can publicize.

I don't think the local media can be relied on to bring in attendees:
I'd imagine your group must do that.

SteveT