[mdlug] Web hosting, tools and training

Gregory Czerniak gregczrk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:25:48 EDT 2016

If you don't need dynamic features, a middle ground to writing manual
HTML is to use a system like Jekyll (https://jekyllrb.com/).  You can
even use Github to host Jekyll websites for free, but I don't know
whether they're okay with using it for commercial purposes such as
selling books.

Using a static website would probably also be more consistent with the
subject matter (security) -- that is, keep your attack surface as
small as possible.