[mdlug] Domain register/hosting sites

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Sun Apr 3 21:39:27 EDT 2016

1&1 hosting is good but I wouldn't use it for domain registration.   I use A2 hosting  and like it,  they are cheep and local.

For domain registration I love namecheep.com they do all the normal registration plus you get fine grain dns editing.  But my favorite feature is free dynamic dns for the domain you own. I have bemushosting.com at my A2Hosting then I have several sub domains for the dynamic dns.