[mdlug] Systemd Should Be A Fork -- Why Is It Not?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Sep 2 14:35:48 EDT 2015

On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 01:45:48 -0400
"A. Zimmer" <andrew.zimmer at comcast.net> wrote:

> (I exempt Gentoo from the above.  What Gentoo has managed to
> accomplish in the way of maintaining extensive choice is nothing
> short of remarkable.  No appropriate award exists but one should
> be invented to commemorate their contribution.)

Don't forget Funtoo. Funtoo has gone on record that it will *never*
even *support* systemd, because with systemd, in for a penny, in for a
pound, and forever prevented from going back out.

Try Funtoo.

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust