[mdlug] Password management application

Mat Enders mat.enders at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:24:22 EST 2015

Mat,

At work we use LastPass Enterprise.  Not an in house solution but I really
like it.

https://lastpass.com/enterprise_overview.php

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Michael ORourke <mrorourke at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Mat,
>
> We use Teampass at our office and we have ours LDAP enabled.  The version
> we are using is several rev's out and I find it a little buggy.  I can't
> comment on the newer versions, but perhaps they are better.  From your
> requirements, it sounds like it might be a good fit.
>
> http://www.teampass.net/
>
> -Mike

Mathew E. Enders

"Where once Samba and Apache sold Linux to the world they are now just part
of the plumbing.  But that's OK, plumbers make good money."
--Jeremy Allison