[mdlug] Password management application

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 17:32:00 EST 2015

Mat,

We use Teampass at our office and we have ours LDAP enabled.  The version we are using is several rev's out and I find it a little buggy.  I can't comment on the newer versions, but perhaps they are better.  From your requirements, it sounds like it might be a good fit.

http://www.teampass.net/

-Mike