[mdlug] Ubuntu apps directory(???)

rstaff rstaff at sprynet.com
Sat Feb 7 19:05:23 EST 2015

Has anyone successfully used the Ubuntu apps directory?
The Ubuntu apps directory looks like the Apple store page.
 From my desktop Ubuntu 12.04, I submitted my email address for
"AFriendlyGameOfPoker" and got an email with a link.
But the link takes me back to the page that I requested the download
link from.
There appears to be a small purchase fee ($2.99 USD) associated with
this app, which I would gladly pay for.  However, there is no purchase
button!?!
Here is the link to main page of the Ubuntu apps directory:

https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/

Help, explanations, Zen mysteries revealed, whatever will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick