[mdlug] mdlug DECEMBER 12TH MEETING is in a library in Dearborn Heights

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Dec 1 17:46:32 EST 2015

Next meeting is in a library in Dearborn Heights.NOTE: this is the MDLUG meeting not the Mug meeting.Monthly MeetingsSecond SaturdaysMDLUG meets monthly at noon to around 3:00 pm on the Second Saturday. Each meeting usually begins with MDLUG business. A presentation may follow. Often general discussions are the order of business. (Contact secretary at mdlug.org if you have a suggestion for a future topic or would like to volunteer to do a presentation.) After the meeting, some of us usually go to a local restaurant.We are now meeting at the Caroline Kennedy Library in Dearborn Heights. Take any of the small streets within a block or two NorthWest of Telegraph and Ford and look for the group of buildings. The library is at the NorthWest corner of George and Fenton.Parking is available on the East side of the building. We will meet in Group Study Room number 2. After you walk in the main doors walk all the way to the back wall then turn left.ACaroline Kennedy Library
24590 George St.
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 791-3800
Map: http://tinyurl.com/pw86zfpNext MeetingDecember 12, 2015The topic: Nominations and General DiscussionWe will take nominations for the officers of MDLUG. Currently no presentation is planned for this meeting. We will have an open discussion about all things related to Linux and Open Source. If you have any questions about installing, configuring or using Linux, bring your computer and we can assist you!