[mdlug] MDLUG Meeting Sept 12 new location

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sun Aug 30 19:56:04 EDT 2015

The web site has been updated with our new location information. Just to make this clear this is for MDLUG.org not MUG.org. Sept 12 meeting is in the Edison Library. Bring Raspberry PIs and computer gear.Edison Branch of the Detroit Public Library18400 Joy Rd Detroit MI 48228 (313) 852-4515 On the North side of Joy Road just a few short blocks West of Southfield Freeway October meeting at ConClave which takes place in a Dearborn hotel: Doubletree by Hilton.http://conclavesf.net/