[mdlug] Kerbal Space Program at ConClave

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Aug 17 16:57:12 EDT 2015

We are planning to run a room at ConClave as part of the MDlug meeting OCTOBER 10TH. We'd like to have a few computers that can be set up for people to come in and play a computer game called Kerbal. Here is an email with some specific details on software that we want to address. Anyone interested?  I can provide a few computers . . .