[mdlug] C Pointer Problem

Bob bob at starlinephoto.com
Sun Apr 12 11:01:18 EDT 2015

Glad you like the results, this was an interactive process I played with
for a few minutes.

Not sure about the scripting but this might help:
http://gmic.eu/tutorial/index.shtml

The source is here: http://cimg.sourceforge.net/
Website here:  http://gmic.eu/

and I know they all hang out in the G'mic group on Flickr

I'm currently running Gimp 2.8.14 and have not attempted to install the
latest and greatest. If I can do it with out messing up my current
install, I'll give it a go.

Bob