[mdlug] shellshock

JeremyBekka Christophel jrchristophel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 19:46:11 EDT 2014

I am running Debian and when I ran the command it said that I am not safe.
So, I read on the Debian site that I need to upgrade to the newest version
of bash and after doing that it says that I am still not safe. Is there a
way to get the patch? Neither apt-get upgrade, update, or dist-upgrade
solves it.