[mdlug] NVIDIA Jetson TK1

Mike Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 16:25:48 EDT 2014

Hi Danno:

Yeah, I think making a nice little XBMC or MAME box might be fun.  I like the SATA and SD card options - I could hang a 3TB drive off that if needed, or maybe a SAN.  I am very interested in compute, as well as graphics capability.  It might also even by a low-end steam box, if the recent port of Portal to arm is any indication (see Tegra Shield news).

I own a little bit of NV stock, so I tell my wife its "investment research" for $192.  Not a bad deal.  If I like it a lot, I might buy a little more.

Cheers, Mike

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad