[mdlug] Virtual Server Time

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Mon Mar 17 08:00:04 EDT 2014

Right now, I a number of different 1TB drives via USB to the server and
copying the data over into three different folders.

I also have all of the data drives setup with RAID 1.

I'm looking into the costs/setup of a secondary NAS for Back-up that I would
fill with significantly more storage than the primary NAS device and have
that setup for automatic back-ups.

-Rob