[mdlug] NAS Recommendations

Mike Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 13:00:56 EDT 2014

Wow.  ReadyNAS looks like a virtual clone of Synology (Synology's NAS admin has been around since at least 2012; readyNAS was announced a in 2013).

That doesn't mean ReadyNAS is inferior.  Just later to the party.  It does look like synology have a slight edge in the number (and likely maturity) of click to run apps, though.