[mdlug] Question about tagging mp4 file

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Fri Jul 25 13:28:17 EDT 2014

In that case I'd definitely recommend Plex.  It will make
it easy to manage everything, and you can create libraries
based on content, then share appropriate libraries with
selected individuals.  Your family and friends would just
need to create an account at plex.tv and they'd be able
to watch from anywhere on android, iphone, browser, smart tv,
roku, etc.