[mdlug] Question about tagging mp4 file

Mathew May mathewmay1 at wowway.com
Fri Jul 25 13:08:52 EDT 2014

I have been playing with a Raspberry Pi with the Openelec distribution for a start, but ultimataly I want to expand it to an entire household solution.

I have been reading on Wester Digital's My Cloud and I am thinking about picking one up to store all of my movie and music files.  From there I would be able to share them out to all of my family's PC, tablets and phones.  Because of this I would like to get all of the tagging and art work and what not sorted out... just because I am wierd like that and can do it :)