[mdlug] future meetings

Mathew May mathewmay1 at wowway.com
Tue Jan 28 16:20:52 EST 2014

For me personally, the location makes no difference.  Having it further north makes it a bit easier, but I would totally be willing to drive south when I can attend.  My problem is time slot.  Most Saturdays I am not available until about 1:30.  For my own selfish needs, moving the meeting time back a little would allow me to attend more often, but then doing so would eat into everyone else's probably already busy Saturday.

Just my .02

Mat May