[mdlug] presentations at the library

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:17:49 EST 2014

Gib, you may have already said this I just missed it, but how long
should these presentations be?  And can they be done on weekends? I
just did one for LUGWASH on Passwords that I think would be of
interest to the Library patrons and it went over an hour (maybe an
hour and 15 minutes??). And I suppose after the holidays I could do it
for MDLUG as well if you like.

Regards,