[mdlug] printline - print a line of text within fields defined by column location

Michael Corral micorral at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 00:06:41 EST 2014

2014-12-01, Monsieur Jeff Hanson a ecrit:

> https://github.com/jhansonxi/printline
>
> This is a wrapper around a function I wrote to make it easier to print
> complex data in a terminal with some auto-adjustment for terminal width.

I tried some of the examples, here's what the output looked like
on my Fedora 20 x86_64 system with bash in an mrxvt terminal:

http://i.imgur.com/9f8PBjL.png

Maybe I'm completely misunderstanding what your script is supposed
to do, but should those column numbers be there? From the description
in Examples section, I thought ./printline -W "+" would print just
plus signs and nothing else. Again, maybe I've misunderstood
something.

Michael