[mdlug] Completely replacing Windows 98se with Linux!

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue Aug 12 18:47:17 EDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 13:35 -0400, Garry Stahl wrote:
> On 08/12/2014 09:31 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> > I fail to see how that has anything to do with systemd.
> Sometimes one heap of hardware will have issues that another heap of
> hardware will not.

One heap of hardware has numerable difference than another - different
kernel modules, different drivers - which are a far more likely
candidate for performance issues than something like systemd which sits
there doing IPC.

There is no zero nada zilch evidence presented in this post which
related the performance issues to systemd.  It is nothing but
speculation.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383