[mdlug] May MDLUG meeting, Home Networking with WiFi

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Apr 14 20:18:13 EDT 2014

I propose that the next MDLUG meeting, May, cover home networking and WiFi.

Thoughts?

I'd like to inform the library that we will host a workshop about home networking and WiFi for our normal meeting.   This would be open to the public.

We could start with the simple concepts then build to the more complex.

I'd also like to schedule a workshop about social networking including Facebook on say, Friday, May 16th. We could start by showing people how to sign up and use various social tools.