[mdlug] Best Linux rig for capturing frames from analog video?

Michael Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 12:26:38 EDT 2013

FYI: " Supports full 720x480 at 30FPS capture over USB 2.0. Pixel format is packed YUV 4:2:2. Linux kernels > 2.6.32 need a patched driver. The latest driver source is available from the LinuxTV project. Look for media_build. The patch is available at the Kernel Labs blog."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B0036VO2BI/R8JC1CU3OBC2N/ref=aw_cr_R21MGGZ37300MI?cursor=2&sort=rd