[mdlug] Fw: [Penguicon-General] Job Opening - Farmington HIlls

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Jun 4 13:50:09 EDT 2013

FYI

Please note: forwarded message attached

From: Shay <bardicwench at gmail.com>
To: "<stilyagi at lists.stilyagi.org>" <stilyagi at lists.stilyagi.org>
Cc: "\\[Penguicon General\\]" <penguicon-general at lists.penguicon.org>
Subject: [Penguicon-General] Job Opening - Farmington HIlls
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 09:32:00 -0400

My company is currently hiring.&#65533; If you are interested, please forward me a copy of your resume/cover letter, and I will submit it to my manager.&#65533; The company name is called Realcomp, and you can make the cover letter attention to Tami Fite and Julie Fisher.&#65533; Please feel free to forward this if you know anyone who is interested!&#65533; Please make sure to let them know that I referred you, since my company does take referrals into consideration. ~Shay VanZwoll ------------------------------ Position: Customer Service/Data Entry, Full-Time
Reports To: Customer Care ManagerPosition SummaryTo perform various customer service and MLS data-entry responsibilities within the Customer Care Department.Responsibilities include:Input of Listings and Status Changes on a daily basis.
Perform necessary follow-up with customers.
Type and proofread with a high level of accuracy.
Assist customers who call, walk-in or email with real estate related questions.
Assist customers who call, walk-in or email with browser related concerns on their PC, Mac, tablet, Smartphone, etc.
Assist customers via online chat.
Answer calls in a call center environment.
Provide courteous and professional service to all customers at all times.
Know the MLS rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Other duties and projects as assigned.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES1. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.2. Excellent customer service, spelling and grammar skills.3. Must be detail oriented and possess a desire to always achieve accuracy.4. Ability to be flexible with schedule to work evenings and weekends.5. Ability to be flexible with job responsibilities.6. Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as work well with a team.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE1. High school diploma.2. Data Entry and Customer Service experience recommended.3. Experience in the Real Estate industry helpful.4. Computer knowledge necessary.