[mdlug] Extending My U-verse Wifi

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 20:45:03 EDT 2013

Is it possible to run a Cat5 cable from one end of the house to the DSL
cable?
If so, then you could plug that into a WIFI AP on the other end of the
house.

But I would probably look into getting a WIFI AP that you can flash with
DD-WRT.
Which you can then configure as a repeater.  Might be worth a shot.

-Mike