[mdlug] Know any strong Linux support pros?

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Feb 7 17:00:11 EST 2013

Okay, here is the forward  . . .

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Adam Kaplan <akaplan at bigtentjobs.com>
To: gib at juno.com
Subject: Know any strong Linux support pros?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 08:55:21 -0500

Hi Gibson:

I'm reaching out to you as an MDLUG member.  I'm an IT executive recruiter searching for a Linux professional to provide specialized high-level software technical support for a dynamic ad diverse global business.  The person needs to be a strong overall technologist who can think, not just execute.  The company is highly technology-driven, creative, and provides a great work-life balance and truly superior benefits, including 10 company holidays plus the week between Christmas Eve and New Years Day, low cost healthcare, onsite gym and much more.

If you know someone who may be interested, please contact me or pass this email along to them.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Kaplan
Founder /CEO
Big Tent Jobs, LLC
248.281.1386
www.bigtentjobs.com
www.linkedin.com/in/adamkaplan1/

<<<

Placing top technical talent, including people with disabilities, nationwide