[mdlug] Speaking Opportunity at Penguicon

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:16:12 EST 2013

I was talking with James Hice last night, he is eager to get suggested
talks for Penguicon, a Michigan tradition that combines Science Fiction,
Science, Linux, and Technology. This year Penguicon will take place on
April 26-28 in Pontiac, Michigan, and the window for submitting ideas for
talks is officially open. I plan to submit a talk idea myself, and I told
James I would be happy to help get the word out.I know I have always been
well-received there and I have presented the last 4-5 years, I think. I
usually present something Linux/FLOSS related, and I usually see a lot of
people I know from the Michigan LUGS. And the Ubuntu LoCo will be doing the
traditional spring Ubuntu Release Party since 13.04 comes out right around
then.

If you are interested in presenting, James said you could use any of these
e-mail addresses to get it going:

James Hice : jameshice at gmail.com
Krunal Desai (Tech lead) : tech at penguicon.org
Programming Head : programming at penguicon.org