[mdlug] Setting up SSL/TLS/SASL on Postfix

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Mon Feb 4 11:49:35 EST 2013

I'm not seeing anything that resembles those lines directly in my main.cf.
Granted, I am running a different distro as well.

Also, I was asking two different questions in the snipped that was quoted.
So, I am unsure if your "Yes" answer means, "Yes, you can run both instances
from the same main.cf" or "Yes, you need to run two different sets of
main.cf and two separate instances."

Can you please clarify?

--

Regards,