[mdlug] Setting up SSL/TLS/SASL on Postfix

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Fri Feb 1 16:26:21 EST 2013

Would you run both of these instances using the same main.cf file? I have
seen an article suggesting using two different setups ex: /etc/postfix-in
and /etc/postfix-out with duplications of all the files inside the core
/etc/postfix directory, but with modifications specific to each instance.

If possible and equally as secure, I'd prefer to run it all using the same
configuration file to cut down on having to go back and forth between
multiple locations if I have to change something down the road.

Any hints/locations of where I can find more information to read on that?

--

Regards,
Rob