[mdlug] Ads in Ubuntu - say its not so

Mike On Mobile z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 17:29:55 EDT 2012

Look for Ubuntu and windows both to move to a model where an ad-based desktop is "free" and an ad-free desktop costs $20-40 (similar to the recent kindle fire opt-out).  Honestly, I have no problem with this.  As long as the underlying desktop remains oss, I am happy to support further development of the Linux desktop.

$0.02