[mdlug] FYI: [Penguicon-General] "IVI Architect" automotive Linux position any where in US or Canada

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sun May 27 19:16:17 EDT 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Alison Chaiken <alison at she-devel.com>
To: penguicon-general at lists.penguicon.org
Subject: [Penguicon-General] "IVI Architect" automotive Linux position anywhere in US or Canada
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 15:52:29 -0700

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MENTOR&cws=1&rid=452

Basically, a mostly customer-facing technical management position for
those familiar with embedded LInux, build tools and (hopefully a bit
at least) car electronics and standards.

My apologies if people think this posting is spam.    I am not a
head-hunter but would be a co-worker of the person hired.

Best wishes,
Alison, who would love to attend Penguicon next year

Alison Chaiken                           alison at she-devel.com
650-279-5600                            http://{she-devel.com,
exerciseforthereader.org}
"Wherever we are, what we hear is mostly noise.    When we ignore it,
it disturbs us.   When we listen to it, we find it fascinating."   --
John Cage