[mdlug] Difference between ps aux & ps auxw

Mat Enders mat.enders at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:21:40 EDT 2012

Aaron if you would have read the entire thread before reponding you would have seen that it had been answered. I was looking at more than just the headers I however included the header row to show that they where the same width. I now know this is because of my column setting.
Mat Enders from my BlackBerry®