[mdlug] Penguicon

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Mar 21 16:05:33 EDT 2012

They have 40 hours of technical material scheduled as of Sunday. They would like ot have 60 and would love more. They plan to have the schedule published within a week after the planning meeting they had on Sunday 3/18 (so, guess that means Sunday 3/25). The will have aWIFI with a private (exclude general hotel guests) VPN for attendees. I'd like to supply my two computers again for Big Blue Button video conference (Tony, do you want to help again?). Videos from the planning meeting. Please feel free to forward and post on web sites, wikis.Description:This video is a recording of the planning meeting held at the Hyatt in Dearborn, Michigan on 3/18/2012. See http://Penguicon.orgPart 1 - URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDkUmcMFxRoEmbedded:<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/e
mbed/nDkUmcMFxRo?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Part 2 - URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nc9iZ8sRkEmbedded:<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/e
mbed/W2nc9iZ8sRk?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Part 3 - URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIH1sW4AWEMEmbedded:<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/e
mbed/UIH1sW4AWEM?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>