[mdlug] Penguicon

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:10:26 EDT 2012

Is there likely to be anything of interest there this year?  If not,
is there any interest in holding a spring Linux conference in the
Detroit area?

Previously I attended Penguicon because they had a little bit of
Linux-related content (I even ran a session on Linux gaming one year)
but that subject seems to have died off.  They don't even have a
schedule up yet and the pre-registration deadline is March 31.  Over
the past few years their focus seems to be trending towards creative
arts, environmental issues, Windows/console gaming, and alcohol.