[mdlug] Advice

Mat Enders mat.enders at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:11:00 EDT 2012

Sorry I misunderstood your situation.  I have also seen this before.
I bought a phone that came with a Star Trek movie on the MicroSD in
the phone.  I never was able to get rid of it even by wiping and
partitioning the card.  The partitioning appeared to work but upon
removal and reinsertion the movie was still there.  I was never able
to get rid of the movie.  I do not know why.  All I know is that it is
possible to lock these kinds of devices down so they can not be
altered.

--
Mathew E. Enders

"Where once Samba and Apache sold Linux to the world they are now just
part of the plumbing.  But that's OK, plumbers make good money."
--Jeremy Allison