[mdlug] Advice

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Fri Jun 29 23:08:58 EDT 2012

> Garry I have seen this before. It happens when a thumb drive is improperly removed. It does not always happen when you improperly remove a thumb drive but it does happen sometimes. End result is the thumb drive is now dead.

But it isn't dead, you just cannot get rid of the files that lock a
windows computer from using it with anyhing but WMP.  It will not even
change the partitioning.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Politically I have given up on being an anything-arian. I am for accountability and nothing else. Hold the government, in specific the office holders, elected or appointed, accountable for all actions taken in office. Authority must be granted grudgingly and reluctantly. When it is abused it must be snatched away at once. Be it a minimum wage screener at the TSA or the President of the United States.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org