[mdlug] Dual Head

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Jun 27 15:12:35 EDT 2012

Does anyone have experience with dual head monitors?  Due to my recent
eye problems I find myself with a wealth of large monitors, to wit two.
  I think having a second monitor to read references off it would be
dandy.  That would mean two different desktops, not a continuous one.
  One monitor is a LCD 23" the other an LED 27"  One is not going to get
seamless integration across that.  Both are 1920x1080.

I will need a new video card as ny cuireent one is not dual monitor
capable.  I am currently running openSUSE 11.4

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Politically I have given up on being an anything-arian. I am for accountability and nothing else. Hold the government, in specific the office holders, elected or appointed, accountable for all actions taken in office. Authority must be granted grudgingly and reluctantly. When it is abused it must be snatched away at once. Be it a minimum wage screener at the TSA or the President of the United States.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org